General Conditions of Sale
Art. 1 – General provisions
1. The user navigating in this area accesses assistenzawordpressonline.it , accessible via the url: https://all-wp.com span > (hereinafter referred to as “ AW “). Browsing and transmitting a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the Conditions and Data Protection Policies adopted by the site indicated therein.
2. These General Conditions of Sale apply to the supply of services with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by
Place of birth: Reggio Emilia
Date of birth: 15/01/1986
Based in: Piazza Garibaldi 39, 26041, CR
Tax Code: MNTMTT86A15H223V
VAT number: 01642950495
3. Before accessing the services provided by the site, the user is required to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4. The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Conditions of Sale whose terms AW reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice. < / p>
Art. 2 – Subject
1. These General Conditions of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for services on AW and do not, however, govern the provision of services or the sale of products by parties other than the seller who are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
2. Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from different subjects, we suggest checking their conditions of sale.
Art. 3 – Conclusion of the contract
1. To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the form in electronic format and send it following the relative instructions.
2. It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, information on each service purchased, the means of payment that can be used, the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Conditions of Sale including the information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form filled in by the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
5. The buyer will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order forwarding procedure is completed. This will be done by clicking on the “ Conclude order ” button at the end of the wizard.
6. Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for its fulfillment.
Art. 4 – Registered users
1. In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide their personal data correctly and truthfully.
2. The confirmation will in any case exempt AW from any responsibility for the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform AW of any variation of their data at any time communicated.
3. If the user then communicates inaccurate or incomplete data or even if there is a dispute by the interested parties about the payments made, AW will have the right not to activate or to suspend the service until the related shortcomings are rectified.
4. At the first request for activation of a profile by the user, AW will assign the same username and password. The latter recognizes that these identifiers constitute the system for validating the user’s access to the Services and the only system suitable for identifying the user that the acts performed through such access will be attributed to him and will have binding effect towards him. p>
5. The user undertakes to maintain the secrecy of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them, even temporarily, to third parties.
Art. 5 – Methods of payment and prices
1. The price of the services will be that indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
2. In the event of an error AW will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing the order to be confirmed at the right amount or to be canceled. In any case, there will be no obligation for AW to supply what was sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
3. The prices of the site are inclusive of VAT. Prices are subject to change at any time. The changes do not affect orders for which an order confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once the desired services have been selected, they will be added to the cart. It will be sufficient to follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. Order details may be changed before payment.
5. Payment can be made via:
Credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express), Paypal
Art. 6 – Delivery
1. The services provided by the web page will be delivered to the customer in maximum one day and in any case no later than 30 days from the purchase made on the site.
2. The services will be available online or sent to the email address that the customer provided at the time of purchase.
3. If the delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to either party, the user will be fully refunded of the payment.
Art. 7 – Passing of risk
1. The risks relating to the products will pass to the buyer from the moment of delivery. The ownership of the products is considered acquired as soon as full payment of all amounts due in relation to the same, including shipping costs, is received, or at the time of delivery, if this occurs at a later time.
Art. 8 – Warranty and commercial compliance
1. The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-conformity of the items with the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
2. If the buyer has entered into the contract as a consumer, i.e. any natural person who acts on the site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity, this warranty is valid provided that the defect occurs within 24 months from the date of delivery of products; that the buyer presents a formal complaint regarding the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognized by the latter that the online return form is correctly filled out.
3. In case of non-compliance, the buyer who has entered into the contract as a consumer will have the right to obtain the restoration of the conformity of the products free of charge, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or the resolution of the contract relating to the disputed goods and the consequent refund of the price.
Art. 9 – Withdrawal
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the services.
2. In the case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the 14-day term starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal from the purchase can do so by accessing the section: “ Refund policy ” on the site AW with the creation of a practice.
4. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum term of 90 days.
5. The right of withdrawal will not apply in the event that the services and products of AW are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
6. The site will make the refund using the same payment method chosen by the buyer during the purchase.
Art. 10 – Data processing
Art. 11 – Contacts
1. Any request for information can be sent by email to the following address [email protected] and by mail to the following address:
Via Cisalpina 28, Reggio Emilia, 42124, RE
Art. 12 – Applicable law and competent court
1. These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of it, without prejudice to any other prevailing imperative rule of the buyer’s country of habitual residence. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes inherent and / or consequent to the same must be resolved exclusively by the Italian judicial authority. In particular, if the purchaser is a Consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
These conditions were drafted on 14/02/2020 .